Did you know that more and more vaccination centres are coming soon? Eg. BCCK Kuching is starting to operate from 7 June onwards, targetting 3,000 doses per day.
What does that mean?
This means that the vaccination centres need more volunteer workers to help facilitate temperature and symptom screening, assigning appointment, registration, etc.
What type of help do they need?
They need 4 groups of personnel:
- Medical Personnel
- Security Forces
- Healthcare Volunteers
- Non-Healthcare Volunteers
What are the criteria to be a Non-Healthcare Volunteers?
You only need to be above 18 years old and in good health, that's all!
How can you register to be a Non-Healthcare Volunteers?
There are 2 ways to register yourself as a non-healthcare volunteer:
- Through MyVac Platform
- Submit your name through the nearest Youth and Sports State Office/District Office
What's the process of registration?
- Register in www.myvac.com.my.
- Verify your email address.
- For Healthcare Volunteer, you need to undergo virtual training and pass a participation quiz.
- Complete your profile, including your bank details, next-of-kin details and your profile picture.
- You can choose your date, time and location to volunteer. The availability will be in real-time.
- Three (3) days before your reporting date, you must declare and update your Covid-19 exposure risk on the profile page.
- Report to the selected vaccination centre an hour earlier.
How many hours must I contribute as a volunteer?
The duty period is divided into two sessions:
- One session: Six hours per session
- Two sessions: Maximum twelve hours
There will be a small token of appreciation for volunteering for this MyVac volunteering program.
- RM25 for one session (six hours)
- RM50 for two sessions (twelve hours)
Let's do this as our national service for the love of our country, fellow citizens and friends.
Register now at www.myvac.com.my.