If you are 60 and above and you have not received your vaccination date, you can now submit a request in MySejahtera.
Here is how you do it.
- Step 1: Launch your MySejahtera app.
- Step 2: Click on Helpdesk.
- Step 3: Click on Start.
- Step 4: Click "B" 60 years old and above but haven't received my appointment (Phase 2)
- Step 5: Click either option: 60 years old and above with chronic illness or 60 years old and above without chronic illness.
- Step 6: Check on "No, it doesn't work".
- Step 7: Submit your MySJ user ID and your passport.
There are also many functions being updated in the HelpDesk.
- Vaccination Appointment
- Updating your details in MySejahtera or deleting your account
- Refreshing your profile issue
- Quarantine status
- Covid-19 positive status
- Unable to register
- Cannot log into the app
- Issues with Checking-in.