An appointment for the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine is now open today, May 2.
The prerequisite of the vaccine are:
|-||Age 18 years and above|
|-||Have already registered for vaccination|
|-||Lives in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor|
|-||You are allowed to select one location and one date only.|
Steps to get yourself to register for the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine:
- Visit . vaksincovid.gov.my
- Fill up your details - Identification Number, Phone Number.
- Select your appointment location and date.
- You are able to choose from Ideal Convention Centre Shah Alam (IDCC); Dewan 1, Bangunan Peperiksaan, Universiti Malaya (UM); or Dewan Gemilang, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).
- Then check "I'm not a robot" and submit.
If the slots are full, you may still apply to be on the waiting list.
Bookings for AZ will be accepted from 1200hrs today when it officially opens at https://t.co/TF4fINjmn7. You will see this. Pick one date and one PPV only. If a date is unavailable and turns grey, you can still click to be put on the wait list for that date & PPV. pic.twitter.com/pg92nyNypw— Khairy Jamaluddin ???????????? (@Khairykj) May 2, 2021