MySejahtera app is ready for an update incorporating the registration of the Covid-19 vaccination.
Update: iPhone update is available, Android would be on a later date though some android users reported that they have the updated version.
If you have any trouble, you may uninstall and reinstall the app.
There are five ways to register for the Covid-19 vaccination:
- Website of Jawatankuasa Khas Jaminan Akses Bekalan Vaksin Covid-19 (JKJAV)
- Hotline Number
- Manual registration at government clinics or hospital
- Resident's office
How to register for the Covid-19 Vaccine in MySejahtera?
- Click on the Covid-19 Vaccination icon.
- Verify your particulars, your name and identification number. If there is an error, click the button edit.
- Then click 'Confirm'.
- If you are successful, you will have a pop-up notification.
- Proceed to "Click here to check" next to complete the assessment.
- Check on your allocated time, date and location of your Covid-19 vaccination.
- Click to "confirm" that you will attend.
- When you arrive at the clinic or facility, "click" to scan the location QR code.
- After done, "click" to scan the vaccine QR code.
If you have any symptom, "click" in MySejahtera to report it.